The holidays are coming faster than you know it… make sure you are bringing your gifting a-game to the table! We want to share some special tips and tricks to make your holiday gifting smooth, intentional, and memorable.
1. Choose the right food gifting partner. The best way to a customer’s heart is through their stomach… make sure you choose the right food gift provider! The gifts you send to customers, fellow business associates and employees are a reflection of you and your company. You will want to choose a provider that offers high‐quality gifts that showcase the excellence of your company. Keep in mind that sending prepackaged gifts from one of the big‐box stores may not deliver the message you want; there is nothing worse than sending mediocre gifts—it leaves a poor impression and is a complete waste of money. Using an FDA‐inspected company that follows FDA guidelines for food handling, labeling and packaging should be a must to ensure your recipients enjoy the finest gifts.
2. Prepare. We are business gift experts who can help you choose the right gifts, select the right method of distribution and handle all the details including greeting cards and mailing lists. Evaluate your company’s gifting program from last year: What did you like about it? What didn’t you like? What went wrong? The answers to these questions will help you get off to a great start this year. We will be able to help you overcome any challenges you experienced.
3. Choose the proper gift. Sharing is caring! With the COVID-19 crisis, more people are working from home. When purchasing gifts for individuals, especially those working remotely, you may want to consider charcuterie packages, smoked hams and turkeys, or other gifts that can be enjoyed by a whole family. However, when selecting gifts for an office environment, options like gourmet towers that can be opened and shared at once are a better choice. We offer a variety of towers with individually-wrapped single-serve portions for those customers who feel that might be more appropriate.
4. Choose the right-sized gift. Choosing the right‐sized gift is an important step. Sending a 12-piece box of chocolate to an individual is fine, but if it is to be shared in an office with 30 people it doesn’t go very far. It is important to select gifts tailored to fit the recipient. When sending gifts to be shared you will want to send a gift that includes enough for all. It is better to err on the side of sending too much than too little.
5. Make an impression with branded gifts. Sending a gift that features your company’s logo on the packaging adds a classy touch and shows that you put extra thought into gift selection. It also helps build your brand. If you are sending gifts to individuals, you may want to consider gifts that contain a branded item that will be retained long after the food has been enjoyed, such as a cutting board, desk accessory or collectible wooden truck.
Leave it to the experts… we love holiday gifting and are committed to your success! Contact Extend today for holiday help. We know the ins and outs, tips and tricks, and can get your items out in a timely manner. Happy gifting!