Our team is growing yet again! We’re looking for a self starting, reliable Social Media Consultant to join our growing team. We’re looking for an individual who has experience creating and building a digital brand. This will be an extremely organized and self-motivated individual who takes pride in producing high quality, measurable results. The right person will be able to manage an organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns. They will be able to make this role their own and grow with it as our company continues to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new clients,
- Sales support including client facing interactions,
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels and various clients, ensuring consistent voice for each,
- Help establish, and manage marketing campaigns for not only Extend, but our client base,
- Assist with developing and managing content for social media programs that will strategically grow a business digital footprint,
- Assist with process improvement and creating efficiencies for documentation management,
- Demonstrate and uphold our company values:
- Relationships: we are committed to our clients, friends, family-a partnership in the journey
- Work to live, not live to work. Enjoy the journey, but enjoy the work.
- Better than yesterday: growth mindset, always learning.
- Work hard, strive to accomplish, but be present where your feet are.
- Choose joy, gratitude, happiness.
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED,
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or in process,
- Over two years of experience in building a digital brand for a business,
- Familiarity with latest digital marketing techniques and an eye for marketing,
- Working knowledge of scheduling platforms,
- Excellent multitasking, time management and organizational skills,
- Have a firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices,
- Experience in pulling data, following trends, and growing a brands digital presence,
- Outstanding writing skills with the ability to gather information and craft the information into a compelling story,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, able to independently move projects forward, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines,
- Must have a PC and reliable Internet connection,
Extend Marketing Inc is a premiere, full service, women-owned Marketing and Promotions Agency with a passion for result-driven marketing. Our mission is to help others tell their story through multiple forms of media. We create customized, integrated marketing strategies helping companies address some of the biggest questions in business. We create customized, integrated marketing strategies for companies that are committed to increase brand awareness in the following areas: brand development & strategy, web design & development, content strategy, promotional products & apparel, digital marketing, and more. Contact us today and tell us what interests you about our company and how you can help grow our team!
Send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable) to: Hello@extendmarketinginc.com