Our team is growing yet again! We’re looking for a self starting, reliable Virtual Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. We’re looking for an extremely organized, self-motivated individual who takes pride in producing high quality work. The perfect candidate will be able to take on a wide variety of duties and can work remotely. This is a part time position to start (20-30 hours depending on the week) and will manage a variety of tasks including but not limited to order management, data entry, online research, business social media management, sales support, and more. The right person will be able to make this role their own and grow with it as our company continues to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales support including client facing interactions, order processing, etc,
- Coordinate order management from start to finish,
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels and various clients, ensuring consistent voice for each client,
- Help establish, and manage marketing campaigns for not only us but our client base,
- Assist with developing and managing content for social media programs that will strategically grow a business digital footprint,
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs and order process,
- Assist with process improvement and creating efficiencies for documentation management,
- Management of email marketing campaigns,
- Work in the promotional products industry specific programs for quoting, order processing, etc (Sage, ESP, etc)
- Demonstrate and uphold our company values:
- Relationships: we are committed to our clients, friends, family-a partnership in the journey
- Work to live, not live to work. Enjoy the journey, but enjoy the work.
- Better than yesterday: growth mindset, always learning.
- Work hard, strive to accomplish, but be present where your feet are.
- Choose joy, gratitude, happiness.
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED,
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or in process,
- Over two years of experience in a Virtual Assistant/Project Management/Marketing role,
- Familiarity with latest digital marketing techniques and an eye for marketing,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and word programs,
- Excellent multitasking, time management and organizational skills,
- Have a firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing,
- Outstanding writing skills with the ability to gather information and craft the information into a compelling story,
- Experience growing a digital brand through social media channels,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, able to independently move projects forward, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines,
- Must have a PC and reliable Internet connection,
- Familiarity or knowledge of the promotional products industry (Sage, ESP, etc) is a bonus.
Extend Marketing Inc is a premiere, full service, women-owned Marketing and Promotions Agency with a passion for result-driven marketing. Our mission is to help others tell their story through multiple forms of media. We create customized, integrated marketing strategies helping companies address some of the biggest questions in business. We create customized, integrated marketing strategies for companies that are committed to increase brand awareness in the following areas: brand development & strategy, web design & development, content strategy, promotional products & apparel, digital marketing, and more. Contact us today and tell us what interests you about our company and how you can help grow our team!
Send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable) to: Hello@extendmarketinginc.com